As part of the TVET development policy initiated by His Excellency, President Macky Sall, Focus Education is in the process of planning the establishing 7 TVET Institutions:
- 4 Excellence High-Schools.
- 3 Multidisciplinary Centers of Apprenticeship and Vocational Training.
Turn-key Project main phases:
- Design: educational, architectural and technical.
- Realization: development, infrastructure and construction.
- Development and Delivery of Curriculum and Agricultural Training Programs.
- Programming and installation of equipment.
- Professional training of teachers and administrative staff, training of trainers.
- Educational follow-up.
- Operational monitoring.
- A state-of-the-art facility: 10,000 square meters, on a terrain of 5 Hectare.
- 13 classes: Each class is designed for 30 students.
- 3 computer classes: Each class will consist of 24 computer stations with high resolution screens.
- 2 laboratories. An advanced study framework (study program, material, digital teaching & studying tools).
- 2,000 students in 2 studying shifts (Morning, afternoon).
- Approx. 150 teachers & school staff.
- Study Certificates: CAP, BEP, BT, BTS.
Link to the YouTube video
illustrations of the planned future project: