Priority project in collaboration with the Ministry of Employment, Vocational Training and Handicrafts (MEFPA).
Scope of the project:
- Planning, construction (buildings, systems, landscaping), general and professional equipment of 45 Professional Training Centers in Senegal.
- A 7-year Maintenance contract for all the facilities.
Characteristics of each of the 45 centers:
- Number of students: 2*250 students or 2*500 (24 per class).
- Supervisory staff: around 40 teachers.
- Plot size: 7,000 m² optimized overall area and up to 2,800 m² built area.
- Distribution of buildings:
- Administrative buildings.
- classrooms and small conference rooms.
- Workshops / Laboratories.
- Service buildings including a restaurant and guest rooms.
- Open spaces (sports, parking, garden).
illustrations of the planned future project: